1. Connect the camera’s AC power adapter and plug it into a non-switched outlet.
2. Hold down the button on the back of the camera until the LED starts flashing white.
3. On a Smartphone or Tablet connect to the WIFi network "ALARM (XX:XX:XX)"
Note: (XX:XX:XX) is the last six digits of the camera MAC address, located on the back of the camera
4. Open web browser and enter 192.168.1.1 then select language
5. Press SCAN FOR WI-FI NETWORKS then select WiFi network to connect
6. Press SECURITY KEY then enter the WiFi Encryption then press SAVE then OK to exit
7. The camera LED turns solid green if successful
8. From a computer on the same network as the camera, login to your account at www.alarm.com/addcamera
Select the underlined "Click here to add a camera to this account"
9. Select the camera from the list or type in the MAC number located on the back of the camera
10. Wait for the camera to finish configuring it's network settings. This will take a few minutes
11. Congratulations! Your camera is successfully installed. Select "Live View" to view a live feed from your camera.
12. The live feed will be displayed on this page. It may take a moment to show the visuals.