1. Start by swiping down the Gray Rectangle Bar above time.
2. Press "Settings".
3. Press "Advanced Settings".
4. Enter Installer Code (Press "1111")
*Note: If the default code does not give you access, Click Here for further assistance.
5. Press "Installation".
6. Press "Devices".
7. Press "Security Sensors".
8. Press "Auto Learn Sensor".
9. Now, you’ll need to tamper your device. To do this, take your keyfob and hold down BOTH the Lock and Unlock button at the same time for 2-3 seconds. (See Picture Below).
10. Press OK
11. You will need to program the proper information for this device.
- Sensor DL ID: Don't touch this option
- Sensor Type: Select “Keyfob”
- Sensor Name: Select "Keyfob" or create a "Custom Description"
- Chime Type: This allows you to apply a specific sound to your device when it’s used.
- Sensor Group: This is used to change the behavior of the device. For this device, leave the Sensor Group alone.
- Voice Prompts: This allows you turn on or off the vocal chime.
12. Press Add New
13. You are now done and have officially added in the Keyfob!