1. Start by swiping down Gray Rectangle Button above time
2. Press Settings
3. Press Advanced Settings
4. Enter Installer Code ( Press "1111")
5. Press Installation
6. Press Devices
7. Press Security Sensors
8. Press Auto Learn Sensor
9. Now, you’ll need to Tamper your device. To do this, take your Image Sensor and slide off the cover from the back then take out ONE AA battery. (See Pictures Below)
10. Press OK
11. You will need to program the proper information for this device.
- Sensor DL ID: Don't touch this option.
- Sensor Type: Select “Image Sensor”
- Sensor Name: Select an appropriate name or create a "Custom Description"
- Chime Type: This allows you to apply a specific sound to your device when it’s used.
- Sensor Group: This is used to change the behavior of the device. You can choose “17” if you want no entry delay applied or choose “13” if you want an entry delay applied.
- Voice Prompts: This allows you turn on or off the vocal chime.
12. Press Add New