1. Swipe down from time display to open Settings Drop-Down then press SETTINGS
2. Press ADVANCED SETTINGS, then enter Master Code
3. Press POWER DOWN then press OK to confirm, IQ Panel 2 will turn off.
4. Remove bottom screen then press both bottom tabs to remove front face-plate
5. Rotate the front cover down and hang strap onto back plate
6. Unplug battery connector from circuit board then pull blue battery tab to remove
7. Remove adhesive from new battery and stick into case and plug in connector
Hold right side power button for 3 to 4 seconds to power up