1. Swipe down from time display to open a drop-down box then press SETTINGS.
2. Press ADVANCED SETTINGS, then enter your Master Code.
3. Press Power Down then press OK to confirm, the IQ Panel 2 will turn off.
4. Remove the bottom screw then press both bottom tabs to remove the front face-plate.
5. Rotate the front cover down and hang the strap onto the back-plate.
6. Unplug the battery connector from the circuit board then pull the blue tab from under the battery outward to remove.
7. Remove adhesive film protector from the new battery and stick it into the case. Plug the battery connector back into the board and close the cover.
8. Press the right side power button for 3 to 4 seconds to power up.