1. Find a location for your control panel, choose a centrally located area and plug in your panel.
2. Make sure there are no wireless devices within 10 feet of the IQ Panel 2.
3. Make sure the IQ Panel 2 is away from any large metal objects that could cause wireless interference.
4. Plug-in the power cable to an outlet.
5. Hold the power button for 3 seconds.
6. Connect your WIFI, press the grey bar and swipe down.
7. Press SETTINGS.
8. Press ADVANCED SETTINGS.
9. Enter the default User Code 1234.
10. Press WIFI.
11. Press the box to the right to activate WiFi.
12. Select the WiFi network.
13. Enter the WiFi encryption password for your network then press Connect.
14. If successful the WiFi network should show “Connected”.
15. Perform A Signal Test, press the back arrow
16. Press SYSTEM TESTS.
17. Press DUAL PATH TEST.
18. Press START.
19. IQ Panel 2 should display Tested Successfully.
20. Prepare to Place Your Sensors, place the sensors in the proper locations. The labels on the boxes will assist you.
Sensor Setup Guides Listed Below: