1. Swipe down from the clock display at the top of the screen, then press Settings
2. Press ADVANCED SETTINGS, then enter the Installer Code 1111 or 2222
3. Press INSTALLATION then DEVICES
4. Press SECURITY SENSORS then AUTO LEARN SENSORS
5. Open the sensor cover to learn, then press OK to confirm
6. Enter sensor settings then press ADD NEW to save, then HOME to exit
- Sensor DL ID: Don't touch this option
- Sensor Type: Select “Door/Window”
- Sensor Name: Select an appropriate name or create a "Custom Description"
- Chime Type: This allows you to apply a specific sound to your device when it’s used
- Sensor Group: Choose “10” for an entry delay or “13” for instant
- Voice Prompts: This allows you turn on or off the vocal chime
Need help with sensor placement and mounting? Click here.