If your touchscreen displays a low battery message, you can follow the steps below to clear it:
1. Unplug the touchscreen from the wall.
2. Remove the back plate from the touchscreen by pressing in the tab on the bottom.
3. Once the back cover is off, make sure all the batteries are properly inserted in the touchscreen. If they are secure and the low battery message persists, you will need to replace the batteries. When replacing the batteries, be sure to insert the new batteries first and then plug the touchscreen back into the wall.
4. When closing the back plate, be sure to route the black antenna cable through the open slot in the back. This will make it easier to close the touchscreen.
5. Apply pressure to the back plate and the base of the touchscreen to close the touchscreen.