You need to turn the chime feature on. Here is how to do that:
- At the Main Panel, make sure the system is Disarmed
- Scroll to Chime or Special Chime, press "Ok" >
- Arrow up or down to change it from on or off > press "Ok" to select
If the Chime is on and the panel is still not Chiming:
- Make sure your system is disarmed.
- Press "Status" then immediately "Disarm" >
- Arrow down to "System Programming" > Press "Ok">
- Enter Installer code (Default = 4321) > Press (Ok) >
- Arrow Down to "Siren Options" > press "Ok" >
- Arrow Down to "Panel Voice" > Press "Ok" to change from "Off to On." >
- Arrow Down to "Voice Chime" press "Ok" >
- Change the "Voice Chime option to 1 = sensor name, 2 = loud ding-dong bell, 3 = soft ding-dong bell, Off = no sound," > press "Ok" >
- Arrow down to speaker volume and turn that up as desired.
- After everything is set press the "Status" button 4x and then press "Status" then immediately "Disarm" > then press "Status"
Now, on the Touch-Screen press the "Settings" button, the On-Screen options will allow you to turn the Volume up and Chime on