If the time is not correct on the Touch-Screen you can "push" the correct time over to the Touch-Screen from the main panel. Here's how:
- Make sure the system is disarmed.
- On the Main System Panel, Press "Status" then immediately "Disarm" > Arrow Down Until you see "Set Clock" > Press "Ok"
- It will ask you to "Enter Code" > Enter in your MasterPass Code (Arm & Disarm code, Default = 1234) > press "Ok" >
- Then press "Ok" to set the Hours & "Ok" again to set the Minutes > press "Ok" one more time to confirm and the press "Status" 2x
- Followed by another "Status" then immediately "Disarm" > then press "Status"
Now on the Touch-Screen device press "Settings" then press the "Hear" button and the Time should update in about 5 minutes if it has not already.
Note, the rapid key sequence of "Status", "Disarm", "Status" is used to perform a status and message clearing function for the panel. It can be used for many minor issues or messages.