1. Connect camera to network router by a standard Ethernet cable
2. Plug in the camera’s AC adapter then wait for camera LED to turn green
3. From a computer on the same network as the camera, login to your account at www.alarm.com/addcamera
Select the underlined "Click here to add a camera to this account"
4. Select the camera from the list or type in the MAC number located on the back of the camera
5. Wait for the camera to finish configuring it's network settings. This will take a few minutes
6. The camera is successfully added
7. Press SET UP WIRELESS
8. Press SCAN to scan WiFi networks
9. Select WiFi network and enter the WiFi encryption then press CONTINUE when done.
10. Remove the power and Ethernet cables from the camera then apply power
11. Wait for the camera to finish connecting to the wireless network.
12. when you see this page your camera has successfully connected, press OK to exit
To test your camera and view a live feed, select "Live Video".