Follow the steps below to set the proper time on your Simon XT panel
Note: If you have a an interactive plan, or higher, then you are in luck! Our servers automatically set the time for activated system with a signal. If you have that service, activation and signal strength you do not need to follow these steps (sometimes it just takes a few minutes to automatically set the time).
If you don't have that service, follow these simple steps to set the time manually:
- Make sure your system is Disarmed
- Begin by preparing the Simon XT panel for a new time
- Press the Scroll Up key until the LCD Info Display shows “Set Clock” and press the OK key
- The LCD Info Display now shows “Enter Code”
- Enter your 4 digit code (the one you enter to arm your system) and then press the OK key 2 times
- The LCD Info Display now shows the time and flashes the hours as shown below
- Now set the time by follow the steps in this diagram of a Simon XT and you are done!