What method of shipment is used?
- We typically ship using FedEx International.
Are there any special requirements for placing an order with international billing or shipping information?
- If the billing information for the order is international, we do require a little more information than for domestic orders. If you are paying with a credit card, we will send you a form to fill out, sign, and return to us along with supporting documentation. Alternative methods of payment may speed up processing time and include PayPal and wire transfers. Either one of these must be completed before your order ships.
- If the shipping information for the order is international, as long as the address is complete, we do not typically require additional paperwork.
How soon can I expect to receive my order?
We will ship your order complete as soon as all the items are in stock (many products ship the same day, but some have a longer lead-time) and once the payment arrangements have been completed successfully. Please see <How soon will my order ship?> for more information on product availability.
Due to customs processes and the wide variety of destinations, it is hard to estimate delivery time once your order does ship, but we offer International Economy and International Priority shipping. We will e-mail you with tracking information as soon as it becomes available so that you can follow your order in transit.
How much does shipping cost?
- This varies a lot depending on the destination, the items being ordered, and whether you choose Economy or Priority shipping.
- To get a specific estimate for the order you would like to place, please add the desired items to your cart on the website and calculate the shipping cost for your destination before proceeding to the checkout.