1. Open the front cover, Simon 3 says"Use Red Number Keys To Enter ID"
2. Enter the installer code 4321, Simon 3 says "Please select from Start Menu"
3. Press Add then Sensor/Remote button, Simon 3 says “Press button on sensor”
4. Learn Door sensors pressing the end tab and removing the cover
Or open sensor and press the program button
Learn Motion Detectors by removing from back-plate
Learn keyfobs by holding arm and disarm buttons
Learn Carbon Monoxide or Smoke Detectors by removing from the base-plate
Simon 3 announces “Keychain Remote. Press the Sensor again for next name or press Done to
4. Press the Sensor/Remote button until you hear the desired name then press DONE to select
5. Press DONE to select name, the panel announces “Use numbered keys to enter sensor group.”
6. Enter the 2-digit sensor group then press DONE to accept
7. Close cover to exit