The IQ Flood detects the presence of flooding before extensive damage is done
1. Pull out the battery tabs on the side of flood sensor.
2. Find a location that might be at risk for flooding in your home
3. Apply the tape to the back of the transmitter and remove the backing from the tape.
4. Place the transmitter on the wall and the detector on the floor where the water may be detected.
5. The Detector can be screwed to the floor or mounted with double-sided tape on the underside of the detector