1. Install translator between 5 and 100 feet from the Simon XTi
2. Open the casing to the translator
3. Connect the power supply to the translator
4. Plug-in the transformer to a nearby outlet.
This product is NOT for use with life safety sensors, such as Smoke, Heat, or CO detectors
1. Turn the PANEL SELECT knob to INTERLOGIX (GE)
2. Turn the SENSOR SELECT knob to the brand of sensors used
3. Press the CONFIGURE button to enter configuration mode.
4. Tamper all sensors by remove the cover, translator beeps on each activation
5. When finished press the CONFIGURE button to exit configuration mode
6. Make sure to leave the casing open during the panel enrollment.
7. On the Simon XTi press GEAR icon then DOWN ARROW several times
8. Press ENTER button by System Programming then enter Installer Code 4321
9. Press SENSORS then press LEARN SENSOR
10. Press Translator's cover tamper button for battery and power supervision
11. Begin tripping the same sensors that were enrolled in the translator.
12. Simon XTi beeps if successful, press EDIT by Sensor Group then enter group then SAVE
10 = Delay sensor - Entry delay time if armed, program this for front or garage doors
13 = Instant sensor - Program for windows or patio doors and RE524X translator cover
17 = Motion detectors
13. Press EDIT by "Sensor Name" then press EDIT by word
14. Scroll words to select then press SAVE to exit
15. Press CLOSE several times to exit programming