1. Install the translator between 5 and 100 feet from the Simon XTi
2. Open the casing to the translator
3. Connect the power supply to the translator
4. Plug-in the transformer to a nearby outlet.
IMPORTANT: This product is NOT for use with life safety sensors, such as Smoke, Heat, or CO detectors
1. Turn the PANEL SELECT knob to INTERLOGIX (GE)
2. Turn the SENSOR SELECT knob to the brand of sensors used
3. Press the CONFIGURE button to enter configuration mode.
4. Tamper all sensors currently programmed into the Simon XTi by remove the cover, translator beeps on each activation
5. When finished press the CONFIGURE button to exit configuration mode
6. Make sure to leave the casing open during the panel enrollment.
7. On the Simon XTi press the GEAR icon then scroll down until you see System Programming
8. Press ENTER by System Programming then enter the Installer Code 4321
9. Press SENSORS then press LEARN SENSOR
10. Press the Resolution Products RE524X to learn cover tamper for battery and power supervision
11. Begin tripping the same sensors that were enrolled in the translator.
12. If Successful, the Simon XTi beeps, press EDIT by sensor group then enter group then press SAVE
10 = Delay sensor - Has entry delay time if armed, program this for front or garage doors
13 = Instant sensor - Program this for windows or patio doors and the RE524X translator cover
17 = Motion detectors
13. Press EDIT by "Sensor Name" then press EDIT by word then scroll words then press SAVE to exit
14. Press CLOSE twice to exit sensor programming
15. Press CLOSE twice to exit Simon XTi programming