To delete a sensor from your Simon 3, simply follow these steps.
1. Make sure the panel is disarmed.
2. Open the panel and enter your installer code (by default this is 4321) using the red number keys.
3. Press the "Delete" button located in the Start Menu at the top of your panel.
4. In the Main Menu section, press the "Sensor/Remote" button repeatedly until the panel announces the name of the sensor you want to delete.
5. Once the sensor name is announced, press the "Done" button at the bottom left corner of your panel. The panel will announce the sensor number and name and then say deleted.
6. Close the panel back up.
That's it! You have successfully deleted the sensor from your panel.