Rest assured that disabling your trouble beeps will not affect your siren from activating during an alarm.
Please note: Disabling your trouble beeps should only be done when you're aware of the reason why it's beeping. Some common scenarios that warrant disabling your trouble beeps:
- Frequent or recurring power outages
- Low System/Sensor Battery Alerts
You can stop the beeps by turning off the Trouble Beeps in the Siren Options menu.
Here are the steps:
1. Select the ''gear'' or ''settings'' icon on the bottom right side of the screen.
2. Press the Down Arrow 3 times
3. Press the "Enter" button next to Programming
3. Enter Installer Code (Press "4321")
*Note: If the default code does not give you access, Click Here for further assistance.
4. Press "Siren Options"
5. Uncheck the box labeled "Trouble Beeps"
6. Press the ''Close'' button twice
Congratulations, you have successfully turn off the trouble beeps on your Simon XTi alarm system!