Designline Recessed Door/Window Sensor Installation:
Installing The Battery:
1. Take "Section A" and unscrew the top of the contact counterclockwise. (A quarter is recommended to remove the top)
2. Pull the circuit board outside of the contact (Section A) and insert the 3V battery plus (+) side up.
3. Re-insert the circuit board into the contact's interior.
4. Screw the top (Section C) on the contact (Section A) clockwise.
Enrolling The Device:
Select one of the following systems to enroll the device:
Mounting The Contact: Make Sure To Enroll The Device Before This Step!
1. Once you have found the door, mark the area you would like to install the device. (You will find some useful options below)
2. To install the device you will need an electric drill with a 7/8 drill bit. Slowly drill the first hole for the magnet (Section B).
Insert the magnet (Section B) into the framing.
Using a 7/8 drill bit, drill the mating hole for the contact (Section A).
Insert the contact (Section A) inside the second hole on the inside of the door.