To clear your Kwikset Deadbolt/Lever information from the Simon XTi, or to clear any network information stored in the lock, follow the steps below. Even if the lock has never been added to the panel, you can still follow these steps to ensure that the network is clean:
1. Select the “Gear Wheel”
2. Scroll down until you reach “Programming”
3. Enter “Programming”
4. Apply your master code, select "Ok".
5. Select “Interactive Services”
6. Select “Z-wave”
7. Select “Remove Device”
8. Your display will show "Press button to remove..."
9. On your deadbolt, remove the casing by pulling upward.
10. Press the white button at the top left side of the interior. A red light will appear underneath the paper indicating the learning of the device into the network.
11. After 10-20 seconds of waiting, your Simon XTi will beep and show, “Device deleted”. Select “Close”.
If you receive the message, “Unable To Enter Delete Mode” exit out of the Z-wave Delete Mode and wait about 30-60 seconds before re-entering the Z-wave Delete Mode, or reboot the system if you are still unable to enter delete mode after several minutes.