Follow these simple steps to rename any of your sensors on the Simon XTi panel.
1. Press the gear located in the bottom right-hand corner
2. You should see STATUS & SETTINGS screen
3. Press the down arrow (in the bottom right corner) until you see PROGRAMMING
4. Press ENTER, type 4321 (default installer code) and press OK
5. You should see the SYSTEM PROGRAMMING menu
6. Press SENSORS
7. Press EDIT SENSOR
8. You should now see all sensors programmed to the system
9. Find the Sensor Name you want to change and press EDIT
10. Press EDIT to update the Sensor Name
11. You should now see a list of standard names. Select a standard name (by clicking the box) or utilize the KEYPAD to customize a new Sensor Name.
12. Press SAVE in the top right-hand corner and press CLOSE until you reach the following screen
13. Allow 30 seconds for your changes to be saved
14. Press close until you reach the home screen