To change the entry/exit delay time on your Simon XTi alarm system please follow these steps:
1. Make sure your system is disarmed.
2. Press the ''gear'' icon on the bottom right side of the screen.
3. Using the down arrow on the right side of the screen scroll down 3 times and you will have the option for ''programming'' at the bottom of the page. Press the enter button next to it.
4. The new screen will ask you for your installer code, this by default is 4,3,2,1. Enter that code in and then press ok to confirm it.
5. This new page will give you all of the different programming options, to change an entry/exit delay you will want to select "Timers" which is located in the middle of the far left hand column.
6. Once you select timers it will give you the option to choose either the entry or the exit delay, you would select the white box next to it with the current delay time displayed and it will take you to a new page where you can enter in the time you would like. Entry delay min=30seconds, max=240seconds. Exit delay min=45seconds, max=254seconds.
Once you have selected the time you would like press ''Save'' on the top right side of the screen to apply it. You are finished now so press the close button twice to get back out of programming.