To clear your Z-Wave Light Module information from the Simon XTi, or to clear any network information stored in the module, follow the steps below. Even if the light module has never been added to the panel, you can still follow these steps to ensure that the network is clean:
1. Select the “Gear Wheel”
2. Scroll down until you reach “Programming”
3. Enter “Programming”
4. Apply your master code, select "Ok".
5. Select “Interactive Services”
6. Select “Z-wave”
7. Select “Remove Device”
8. Your display will show "Press button to remove..."
9. On your Z-Wave Light Module, press the central button twice while plugged-in next to your Master Control Unit.
10. After 10-20 seconds of waiting, your Simon XTi will beep and show, “Device deleted”. Select “Close”.
If you receive the message, “Unable To Enter Delete Mode” exit out of the Z-wave Delete Mode and wait about 30-60 seconds before re-entering the Z-wave Delete Mode, or reboot the system if you are still unable to enter delete mode after several minutes.