1. Press SETTINGS then enter the Installer Code 1111 or 2222
2. Press INSTALLATION then SECURITY SENSORS
3. Press AUTO LEARN SENSOR
4. Move magnet from sensor or remove sensor cover to learn
5. The IQ Panel beeps and asks if you want to add the device to your sensor list, press OK
5. Here you will need to program the proper information for this device.
- Sensor DL ID: Don't touch this option.
- Sensor Type: Select “Door/Window”
- Sensor Name: Select an appropriate name or create a "Custom Description"
- Chime Type: This allows you to apply a specific sound to your device when it’s used.
- Sensor Group: This is used to change the behavior of the device. You can choose “10” if you want an entry delay applied or choose “13” if you want no entry delay applied.
- Voice Prompts: This allows you turn on or off the vocal chime.
7. When finished press ADD to save then BACK ARROW to exit