1. Press SETTINGS then enter the Installer Code 1111 or 2222
2. Press INSTALLATION then SECURITY SENSORS
3. Press AUTO LEARN SENSOR
4. Press tab with screwdriver then remove cover to learn
5. IQ Panel beeps and ask if you want to add the device to your sensor list. Press OK
6. Here you will need to program the proper information for this device
- Sensor DL ID: Leave this alone
- Sensor Type: Select “Water Sensor”
- Sensor Name: Select an appropriate name for the sensor or create a "Custom Description"
- Chime Type: This allows you to apply a specific sound to your device when it’s used.
- Sensor Group: This is used to change the behavior of the device. For this device, leave the Sensor Group alone.
- Voice Prompts: This allows you turn on or off the vocal chime.
7. To finish press ADD then BACK or the HOME button to exit