PIR Motion Test
A PIR Motion Test is a way to test the motion sensor on the front of the Image Sensor. It's good to go through this test when you first mount the Image Sensor to make it's working properly.
1. Make sure your system is disarmed during this process. Start by selecting “Settings”
2. Enter Installer Code (Press "1111")
*Note: If the default code does not give you access, Click Here for further assistance.
3. Press "System Tests"
4. Press "Image Sensor Config"
5. Press "View" on the Image Sensor you would like to see.
6. Press "Sensor Tests"
7. Press "Start PIR Test"
8. It will say "The PIR test is now in progress. For the next three minutes, the Image Sensor's LED should light up every time the PIR is activated."
9. During the 3 minute period, walk back and forth in-front of the image sensor and the LED will flash whenever it picks up your motion in the room. Make sure you are within 20ft of the Image Sensor during this test.