1. Press SETTINGS then enter the Installer Code 1111 or 2222
2. Press INSTALLATION then press SECURITY SENSORS
3. Press AUTO LEARN SENSOR
4. Tamper the sensor sensor by removing the top cover then remove the circuit board then remove and reinsert the battery
5. The IQ Panel beeps and ask if you want to add the device to your sensor list. Press OK
6. Here you will need to program the proper information for this device, when finished press ADD then BACK to exit
- Sensor DL ID: Don't touch this option
- Sensor Type: Select “Door/Window”
- Sensor Name: Select an appropriate name or create a "Custom Description"
- Chime Type: This allows you to apply a specific sound to your device when it’s used
- Sensor Group: This is used to change the behavior of the device. You can choose “10” if you want an entry delay applied or choose “13” if you want no entry delay applied
- Voice Prompts: This allows you turn on or off the vocal chime
1. Locate a place on the door or window to install your sensor and magnet
2. Drill a hole 3/4" by 2.5" deep then insert the sensor in the hole.
3. Drill a hole 3/4" wide by .75” deep for the magnet. Be sure magnet aligns with the sensor when the door closes