The Recessed Door/Window Sensor is a contact sensor that provides concealed protection for doors or windows
1. Locate an area on your door or window to install the sensor and magnet
2. Drill a hole in the door frame for the sensor 3/4” wide and 2.5” deep
3. Drill a hole for the magnet in the door 3/4” wide and 0.75” deep. Then insert the magnet
1. Swipe down from the clock display at the top of the screen then press Settings
2. Press ADVANCED SETTINGS then enter the Installer Code 1111 or 2222
3. Press INSTALLATION then DEVICES
4. Press SECURITY SENSORS then AUTO LEARN SENSORS
5. Open the door or remove the sensor cap to learn then press OK to confirm
6. Enter sensor information then press ADD NEW to save then HOME to exit
- Sensor DL ID: Leave this alone
- Sensor Type: Select “Door/Window”
- Sensor Name: Select an appropriate name or create a "Custom Description"
- Chime Type: This allows you to apply a specific sound to your device when it’s used
- Sensor Group: Choose “10” for an entry delay pr “13” for an instant sensor
- Voice Prompts: This allows you turn on or off the vocal chime.