Here are a few reasons your IQ Panel could be showing AC Failure.....
1. The panel is unplugged from Electrical Outlet.
Solution: Make sure AC Adapter is plugged into the wall (See Picture Below)
2. Problem with the power cords
Solution: Check to make sure your AC Adapter and Control Panel both have their cords connected correctly (See Pictures Below)
- AC Adapter
- Make sure the plus cord (Black Line) is attached to the plus side (See Picture Below)
- Make sure the negative cord is attached to the negative side (See Picture Below)
- Control Panel
- To make sure your cords are connected correctly to the panel, press here