The Loss of Sensor Supervision message refers to the roll call the panel conducts to verify all zones are functioning.
Loss of supervision is commonly seen due to a few different possible issues:
1. Borderline or poor sensor signaling due to the distance from the panel.
2. Environmental interference from excess metal, or mounted to a metal surface.
3. Battery levels borderline low.
4. A large number of sensors (40+) we’ve seen can cause intermittent loss of supervision, but usually, this affects random sensors.
1. Did you have a different alarm system in your home prior to having this keypad installed?
2. Do you have a metal panel box in a closet where all the wiring went to your hold alarm system?
You have a Super Switch connected to your old alarm system. This unit was designed to convert hardwired zones into wireless zones and work with existing 12-volt control panels.
To fix this issue replace the 12V battery in your metal panel box.