From a computer/phone/tablet
- Make sure you’ve selected the correct Wi-Fi network from your computer/ phone/ tablet.
- If you don’t see the Wi-Fi name, confirm that the camera is in Wi-Fi access point mode and that the LED on the back of the camera is flashing white. If it’s not flashing white, hold down the WPS button for 5-7 seconds. If you still don’t see the Wi-Fi name, try turning Wi-Fi mode off and then on again on your device.
- If you’re on the correct SSID but nothing comes up when connecting to http://ADCsetup, try connecting to http://192.168.1.1
From a phone/tablet with cellular connection
- See steps above.
- The camera’s Wi-Fi does not provide internet access and the device may automatically disconnect when no data connection is detected. To avoid issues, you may need to:
- Turn off cellular data
- Turn off phone’s automatic Wi-Fi reconnection feature
- Move the device as close to the camera as possible
Need more help? Text us at BRINKS or 274-657.