To extend your Arlo camera battery life, follow these easy tips:
- Be sure that you are running the latest version of firmware on your Arlo base station. For more information about updating your firmware, click here How firmware updates can affect your batteries
- Check your camera's power management settings
- Access your power management settings.
- Log in to your Arlo Account.
- Select Settings
- Select Camera Settings
- Select the Best Battery Life setting. This setting trades video quality for improved battery life.
- Normal usage is defined as four minutes of viewing or recording per day with the Arlo camera in the Optimized setting.
- Depending on your specific usage, you might see different results. Also, note that the camera's distance from the base station can affect the camera's battery life.