To extend your Arlo camera battery life, follow these easy tips:
- Be sure that you are running the latest version of firmware on your Arlo base station.
- For more information about updating your firmware, click here How firmware updates can affect your batteries
Check your camera's power management settings
- Access your power management settings.
- Log in to your Arlo Account.
- Select Settings
- Select Camera Settings
- Select the Best Battery Life setting. This setting trades video quality for improved battery life.
- Normal usage is defined as four minutes of viewing or recording per day with the Arlo camera in the Optimized setting.
- Depending on your specific usage, you might see different results. Also, note that the camera's distance from the base station can affect the camera's battery life.
The Arlo is a great indoor/outdoor camera. For troubleshooting assistance, please visit Arlo's comprehensive support center.