Have you ever misplaced your key fob? Or had to run to the panel to disarm your system? I have an easy solution for you, it's called Bluetooth disarming. Bluetooth disarming allows you to disarm your system without ever having to use the touchscreen keypad or a key fob.
To setup this feature, follow these simple steps
The IQ Panel 2 can pair up to 5 smartphones to use the Bluetooth disarming feature.
Step 1. Smartphone Bluetooth Discovery
- Enable discovery option in Android or IPhone Bluetooth settings to enable the IQ Panel 2 to see the phone on the network
Step 2. Setup IQ Panel 2 Bluetooth
- Press or swipe down on the clock display at the top for the Settings Tray
- Press Settings, then Advanced Settings
- Enter Master Code then press Bluetooth Devices, then press settings
- Enable Bluetooth and Bluetooth disarm options, then press the back arrow
- Press Add Device and select the smartphone you want to link from the "available devices"
- The IQ Panel 2 can pair up to 5 smartphones to use the Bluetooth disarming feature.
- A pairing request is sent, which should appear on the smartphone - Press OK
- Next, press OK on the IQ Panel 2 banner to finish
- Your Smartphone should now appear under "Paired Devices", press Home to exit
Congratulations you have now enabled Bluetooth disarming!