1. The translator must be at least 5 feet from the Control Panel during the sensor enrollment
2. Open the casing to the translator
3. Connect the power supply to the translator
4. Plug-in the transformer to a nearby outlet
IMPORTANT: This product cannot be used with Smoke, Heat, or Carbon Monoxide detectors!
1. Turn the PANEL SELECT dial to Interlogix (GE)
2. Turn the SENSOR SELECT dial to the brand of wireless sensors
3. Press CONFIGURE button to enter configuration mode.
4. Trip all sensors that are to be included in the system by removing cover, translator beeps if successful
5. To finish press the CONFIGURE button to exit
6. Make sure to leave the casing open during the panel enrollment.
IQ Panel Programming
1. Begin tripping the same sensors that were enrolled in the translator
2. Configure each sensor on the control panel
3. Once you are done configuring the sensors, finish by closing the casing on the translator
4. The translator must be mounted at least 5ft from the Control Panel.
5. Do NOT mount the translator near or on a metal surface.
6. Use the highlighted areas to mount the translator on the wall.