1. The translator must be at least 5ft from the Control Panel during the sensor enrollment.
2. Open the casing to the translator.
3. Connect the power supply to the translator.
4. Plug-in the transformer to a nearby outlet.
IMPORTANT: This product is NOT for use with life safety sensors, such as Smoke, Heat, or CO detectors.
1. Select the brand of panel that the translator must talk to using the “PANEL SELECT” knob.
2. Select the brand of sensors that the translator must listen to using the “SENSOR SELECT” knob.
3. The translator must learn the sensors that are to be translated or repeated. Press the “CONFIGURE” button to enter configuration mode.
4. Trip all sensors that are to be included in the system. Remove the casing and press the tamper switch in the device. You’ll know it enrolled when the translator beeps.
5. Once you are done tripping all the sensors, on the translator, press the “CONFIGURE” button to exit configuration mode.
6. Make sure to leave the casing open during the panel enrollment.
7. On your control panel, go to the sensor enrollment menu…
8. Begin tripping the same sensors that were enrolled in the translator.
9. Configure each sensor on the control panel…
10. Once you are done configuring the sensors, finish by closing the casing on the translator.
11. The translator must be mounted at least 5ft from the Control Panel.
12. Do NOT mount the translator near or on a metal surface.
13. Use the highlighted areas to mount the translator on the wall.