1. Translator must be at least 5' from the Control Panel during sensor enrollment
2. Do NOT mount the translator near or on a metal surface
3. Use the highlighted areas to mount the translator on the wall
4. Open the casing to the translator
5. Connect the power supply to the translator.
6. Plug-in the transformer to a nearby outlet.
1. Turn PANEL SELECT knob to brand of panel that the translator must talk to
2. Turn SENSOR SELECT knob to brand of sensors that the translator must listen to
3. Press the CONFIGURE button to enter configuration mode.
4. Remove sensor cover or trip sensors included in system, translator beeps if successful
5. When finished press the CONFIGURE button to exit configuration mode
6. Leave the Translator's cover open during panel programming
7. Enter programming in control panel then go to sensor enrollment menu
8. Begin tripping the same sensors that were enrolled in the translator.
9. Configure each sensor on the control panel…
10. When finished close cover on the translator.
11. The translator must be mounted at least 5ft from the Control Panel.