How to Connect a SkyBell Video Doorbell to the Brinks Home Mobile App
1. The SkyBell is ready to connect when the LED flashes red and green. If it is not, reset the camera by holding the SkyBell button for 60 seconds until the button flashes blue, then yellow.
2. Login to the Brinks Home Mobile App, press the 3 top left bars, press "Doorbell Camera", then press + to add a new doorbell camera
3. Press next twice, enter the doorbell name, then press NEXT
4. The app scans the network, looking for a new doorbell camera to add to the system, then select the Wi-Fi network
5. Enter the Wi-Fi password, press NEXT to configure, then press ENABLE for notifications
6. Enable camera recording schedules, then press NEXT. If successful, press NEXT to view your doorbell video.
For additional assistance or troubleshooting for your SkyBell video doorbell, visit the SkyBell comprehensive support center.
Tags: Skybell, Skybell installation, Android, Android Skybell, Apple iOS