Note: Please stand near the SkyBell during the syncing process. Ensure the SkyBell is flashing red/green. If not, please factory reset the device by pressing your SkyBell button in and hold it for about a minute. The LED will flash rapid green > red and green > blue > yellow. Please make sure to start the syncing process while connected to your home network (not the SkyBell network), as you need internet access for the first few steps.
- Open the SkyBell HD app and press "Account" in the bottom right
- Press "Add a new SkyBell"
- Press "Begin".
- Press "Continue"
- Go into Settings on your iPhone and select Wi-Fi
- Connect to the network "SkyBellHD_XXXXXX"
- Go back to the SkyBell HD app
- Select your home Wi-Fi network and press "Continue"
- Type in your home Wi-Fi password and press "Next"
You may want to press the eye icon to show your password as you type it
- Your SkyBell app will say that it is configuring and your SkyBell should begin changing colors, it should flash Orange, then Green/Blue, then finally solid Green
- When the SkyBell is solid green, press "Go back to my account" and your sync is complete!
For a first time user, please download the 'SkyBell HD' application and press 'Sign Up' to create an account.
For more assistance with troubleshooting your Skybell, visit the Skybell comprehensive support center.