If your commands to Google Home to control your Brinks Home Security system are not working, please check the following to resolve the issue:
- Make sure you say “O.K. Google, ask Brinks (Br-i-nks) to…” prior to saying any commands that will control your Brinks Home Security Home.
- For best results, be sure to say "Ask Brinks" rather than "Tell Brinks" when making a command.
- Check your Google Home app and make sure that your Brinks Home Security account is linked. If it is not linked, say “O.K. Google, talk to Brinks”, and then follow the prompt in your Google Home app to link the accounts.
- Make sure you are using a valid command for your Brinks Home Security system.
- See Google Home - Control Brinks for a list of suggested commands.