My DVR is not recording. How do I fix it?
The DVR system should be set up to record 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the time of installation. The settings can be configured at Main Menu->Record->Record Plan
Loss of image?
Check all cable connections from the camera to the back of the DVR. Check power cables for cameras and power source.
Loss of network connection?
Verify your home network is working. Check Ethernet connections on the back of the DVR and the back of the modem/router. Check DVR network configurations: Right Click->Main Menu->Network->DHCP (Box should be checked to Obtain Automatic Configuration)
Loss of Power?
Check all power connections on the camera and the power adapter.
I can't see my cameras from the app.
Download the smartphone app. Scan the QR code on the DVR box. Input login information.
I changed my router, and now I can't see my cameras.
Connect Ethernet cables from DVR to modem/router. Check DVR network configurations: Right Click->Main Menu->Network->DHCP (Box should be checked to Obtain Automatic Configuration)
How do I record a clip or snapshot in live view?
The app supports live remote viewing of the cameras in real time from anywhere in the world using a compatible smartphone with a quality broadband connection over WiFi or cellular network.
To start remote viewing, follow these easy steps
From the Home screen press the Live menu option. The camera video feed should automatically appear on the next screen.
Proceed with the following steps if the camera video feed does not automatically appear.
1. Click on the menu option (3 lines) on the top right to view the device list
2. Select the DVR from the list of devices that you wish to view by clicking on the circle to the right of the device name
3. Press the blue play button at the bottom to save your settings and return to the Live menu screen (back button on phone)
4. Change from 1 camera view to 4 camera view by selecting the single square box icon or the 4 square box icon below the live video feed.
Note: The system only supports 4 cameras total and will only display 4 cameras in both the 3 by 3 and 4 by 4 grid view
5. Select the Record icon (bottom left right) to start an instant recording of a clip at any time while in the live view screen. Select the snapshot icon to record a still image of the live video right to your smartphone.