Logging into the Brinks Home™ Mobile app (powered by Alarm.com) for the first time, or need help with your email address or password?
To login, you'll need your Alarm.com user name and password. If you don't know them - no problem. If you know the email address associated with your account, you can use the steps below to retrieve your username and password through the app.
Don't know the email address associated with your account? Text us for help!
2. Open the app and click Login Help
3. Complete the applicable field below, then click Submit
4. Check your inbox for an email from Brinks Home (check your spam/junk folder if you don't see it in your inbox). If you don't receive the email within a few minutes, there's probably a different email address associated with your account. Text us for help.
5. In the email, click on the Change Password button
6. You will be directed to Alarm.com where you will need to answer your security question and complete two factor authentication to verify your device, if applicable. Next, enter your desired password in the New Password and Confirm Password fields, ensuring your new password meets the minimum requirements shown below, then click Save.
Still having trouble? Text us at BRINKS for help.