Logging into the Brinks Home Security app for the first time, or need help with your email address or password?
To login, you'll need your Alarm.com user name and password. If you don't know them - no problem. If you know the email address associated with your account, you can use the steps below to retrieve your username and password through the Brinks Home Security app.
Don't know the email address associated with your account? Text us for help!
2. Open the Brinks Home Security app, and click Login Help
3. Enter your email address in the Forgot your username field, then Submit
4. Check your inbox for an email from Brinks Home Security (check your spam/junk folder if you don't see it in your inbox), then open and click Log-In
Brinks Home Security Tip: If you don't receive the email within a minute, there's probably a different email address associated with your account. Text us for help.
5. Enter the login provided in the email, in the Forgot your password field, then Submit
6. Check your inbox for an email from Brinks Home Security, then open and click Change Password
7. Enter your desired password in the New Password and Confirm Password fields, then Save
Now you're ready to explore the benefits of mobile control, from anywhere!