1. Locate the WPS button on your router.
- There should be a button labeled WPS or on of the following icons: two arrows in a circle or a lock
2. Locate the WPS button on the camera.
- On most camera models, the button is labeled WPS or Reset.
- On the ADC-522IR, the button is next to the Ethernet connector on the back of the camera.
3. Hold to the WPS button for about 2-3 seconds (or until the LED begins to flash blue) to put the camera into WPS mode.
4. Press the WPS button on the router for 1 to 6 seconds to put the router into WPS mode. The time can vary significantly between the router models.
- Typically a light flashes on the router to indicate it is in WPS mode.
- If there is no LED light or a blinking red LED light, WPS might be disabled on your router
5. Wait 2 minutes to allow the camera and router to discover each other.
6. The camera LED changes from flashing blue, to flashing green, then to red. Wait for the LED to stay one color, blinking or otherwise, for a few minutes before continuing.
7. Once the LED has stabilized, refer to the table for troubleshooting steps based on the LED pattern on the camera.