To troubleshoot your doorbell camera, please reference the LED and Troubleshooting instructions below. Please note this is for the Slim Line II Doorbell Camera ADC-VDB105X/ADC-VDB106X.
If the SkyBell Doorbell Camera's LED is stuck on solid yellow:
1. Remove the SkyBell Doorbell Camera from the wall mount and disconnect it from power.
2. Wait about 60 seconds after the LED lights go out on the SkyBell Doorbell Camera, and then reconnect the SkyBell Doorbell Camera to power.
3. Allow another minute for the SkyBell Doorbell Camera to power up, and then verify if the LED color is able to change.
A flashing orange LED state indicates the SkyBell Doorbell Camera does not have a network connection. This is often caused by incorrect wireless information or poor wireless range.
1. Reboot the SkyBell Doorbell Camera. Allow a few minutes for the video device to power back on reestablish its connection to the Wi-Fi network.
Flashing Blue or Green
We recommend performing a soft reset to reconnect to your previous configurations.
1. Press and hold the Skybell button for about 45 seconds. The LED will flash Green rapidly, then flash alternating Red/Green, then flash Blue rapidly. Once the Skybell starts flashing Blue, release the button. This will allow the Skybell to reboot completing the soft reset.
The reboot usually takes about 1 minute to complete. The SkyBell will automatically reconnect to your Wi-Fi network and settle into the normal operating mode, displaying the solid Green (or chosen) color.
A flashing red LED indicates your doorbell camera is not receiving sufficient power. Please verify the transformer is plugged into a working outlet. If the transformer is plugged in, but the light remains to flash red, ensure the breaker is in the correct position.
A flashing yellow led indicates your doorbell camera is performing a factory reset. This means your device is erasing all user settings and information. We recommend speaking with a Digital Customer Consultant to re-add your doorbell camera back to your account.
Flashing Red & Green
An alternating red and green flashing light means the Skybell device is in Wi-Fi synchronization ready mode. Note: If the SkyBell was accidentally placed into Sync mode, the operation will automatically cancel after 15 minutes, and the SkyBell will reconnect to your Wi-Fi network if it was previously configured.
Flashing Red & Blue
If the LED on your Doorbell camera is alternating red and blue in a flashing manner this indicates your device is charging. Battery charging should be completed within 10-30 minutes. No further troubleshooting is required
Flashing Blue & Yellow
If the LED on your Doorbell camera is alternating blue and yellow in a flashing manner this indicates a firmware update is taking place. This process may take 3 minutes to complete. No further troubleshooting is required.
Known routers that require network changes for the SkyBell Doorbell Camera
The SkyBell Doorbell camera is compatible with most home routers and business networks. If the SkyBell Doorbell
Camera is experiencing unexpected behavior (primarily the user is unable to view live stream), see the following router
list and settings adjustment for the router.
The following are Belkin router models and the typical settings to be adjusted to resolve unexpected behavior:
• F9K1001 - Turn UDP Flood Protection off
• F7D5301 - Turn the firewall off
• F7D6301 - Turn UDP Flood Protection off
• F7D2301 - Turn UDP Flood Protection off
• F9K1002V4 - Turn the firewall off
• F9K1002V2 - Turn the firewall off