To determine which door/window sensor you have, click on the image of your panel below for instructions on how to securely replace the sensor cover.
Tips to resolve the cover tamper issue:
- Ensure batteries fit within their intended compartment
- Ensure the cover is replaced snugly into its designed casing
- Ensure any fasteners, such as screws or tabs, are tightened or securely locked into place
- All arrows between the sensor and magnet need to be realigned and the gap should be no more than 1/4 of an inch (about the width of a pencil)
- For more information about what may cause tamper activity, please click on the link provided.