To determine which glassbreak sensor you have, click on the image of your panel below for instructions on how to securely replace the sensor cover.
Tips to resolve the cover tamper issue:
- Ensure batteries fit within their intended compartment
- Ensure the cover is replaced snugly into its designed casing
- Ensure any fasteners, such as screws or tabs, are tightened or securely locked into place
- Additional action may be required at the panel to fully clear the error
- For more information about what may cause tamper activity, please click on the link provided.