- 1920 x 1080p pixel video resolution
- 108° vertical and horizontal field of view
- 95' night vision range
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet connection
- POE Power Over Ethernet compatible
- Operating temperature -22°F to 140°F
Warning! Erases everything, and the camera must be re-added to Alarm.com and Wi-Fi configured.
Hold the reset button while powering up and continue holding for 10 seconds.
Hardwire Connection To Router
Connect the Ethernet cable from the camera to the network router, apply camera power from the power supply, and wait for 2 to 3 minutes for the camera to boot.
Otherwise, connect the Ethernet cable from the network router to the POE (Power Over Ethernet) module, and connect by Ethernet cable to the camera.
Add Camera using Customer Website
Note: Camera must be connected to router by Ethernet cable
1. Login to Alarm.com customer website and select VIDEO
2. Click on SETTINGS
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select ADD VIDEO DEVICE
4. The camera should be detected. Enter the camera name, then press INSTALL.
5. Alarm.com downloads information to the camera, which may take up to 5 minutes
6. When finished select LIVE VIEW to view the camera
7. To configure wireless click on SETTINGS
8. Scroll down to the bottom of the page then select WIRELESS NETWORK
9. Click on SCAN to scan for networks
10. Select the Wi-Fi network from the list
11. Enter the Wi-Fi encryption, then select NEXT
12. Remove camera power and unplug the Ethernet cable, then power up and wait 2 minutes
Add Camera using Brinks Home™ Mobile App
Note: Camera must be connected to router by Wi-Fi or Ethernet Connection
1. Press the top left Bars to access the side menu, press VIDEO, then press the top right GEAR icon
2. Press ADD VIDEO DEVICE, select INSTALL, then enter the camera name. Press NEXT.
3. Camera may take several minutes to configure. Press X at the top left to exit.
- Power cycle the camera by unplugging and plugging in power adapter
- Move closer to Wi-Fi router
- If issues persist, try resetting the camera to factory defaults
LED Reference Guide
- Green ON = Connected to Internet
- Red ON = Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection problem
- Red Blink = Factory reset or firmware upgrade in progress
- Red Blink = Camera being factory reset