I detached my touchscreen to paint the wall where it was mounted and replace the batteries. I have replaced the batteries with new batteries and reconnected it to the power supply but nothing comes on. I tried using the reset button but it still has no life. I have tested the power supply (even though it's the same outlet it was already in) and it is working properly, I just can't get the touch screen to show any signs of life. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? The unit was working fine before I took it off the wall.