Select Security customer? Click this link for information regarding your account transfer
I would like to add a remote GE touch pad to my Simon XTi system.
To add the TX-3030-01-1 to the Simon XTi, follow the steps below:
1. On the home page of your Simon XTi, press the "Gear Icon"
2. Scroll down until you reach "Programming" and enter by using your "Installer Code"
3. Press "Sensors"
4. Press "Learn Sensor"
5. It will display "Trip New Sensor". Take your "Touchpad", press and hold all four buttons simultaneously until you hear the Simon XTi beep and display the programming information.
6. In programming, change the "Sensor Group" to "01" and "Save".
7. You can change the "Sensor Name" to whatever would be appropriate for you.
8. Once you are done, press "Close" until the display shows, "Please Wait Processing Request". After the message has cleared, you have completed the enrollment of the TX-3030-01-1.
If you need any further assistance, feel free to comment and we'd be glad to help you out.
Please sign in to leave a comment.